Disaster Resilience Corporate Volunteering, NSW
We're helping vulnerable residents to prepare for the next disaster season, particularly reducing bushfire hazards in the Blue Mountains and Southern Highlands. As a volunteer, you will be helping households to reduce risk by:
- Cutting back excess vegetation growth;
- Trimming tree branches;
- Removing other flammable materials;
- Blocking ember entry points, and other minor repairs and maintenance.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Book Your Activity
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: